Mold Bacteria RemediationMOLD AND MILDEW MITIGATION: Quite often the search for the cause of alleged indoor air-related illnesses has focused on ventilation issues, such as poor air circulation or the presence of chemicals in the workplace. Recently, however, greater attention has been given to the “Sick Building Syndrome” and the effect of microbiological agents, such as Mycotoxins, Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds (mVOCs) and Allergens like Aspergillus, Penicillium, and Stachybotrys chartarum, and how they impact indoor air quality.
AEGIS ASIA has vast experience, expert resources and unrivalled track record in this complex area brings you all the advantages of a one-stop shop. We are the market leaders in environmental assessment, source control and eradication. Drs provide solutions at the cutting edge of this evolving science!
Equipment Deployed During Remediation Work
- Negative air machines and air scrubbers to capture airborne contaminants
- Ozone machines to remove foul smells ( last resort)
- Treatment of Non-leaching anti-microbial chemicals to control and prevent the spread of microorganisms
- Robotic technology to decontaminate contaminated duct-work
- Using latest innovations technology, such as dry fusion blasting, to decontaminate at the sub-micron level!
When you have an indoor microbial environment problem,
A fast, expert response makes all the difference!
Mold Remediation should be handled by professionals due to its health risks and possible Cross Contamination
- Handle biohazard and toxic materials
- Clean and dispose of waste
- Repair and dry moisture problems
- Eliminate health risk
Call Disaster Restoration Singapore if you have:
- Concerned you might have a mold problem
- You can see visible mold growth in your indoor environment
- You have a musty smell which refuse to go away