AEGIS Asia Offers an Extensive H1N1 Swine Flu: Viral Outbreak Decontamination Services
Guidelines on Remediation of Viral-Contaminated Environment
AEGIS Asia offers effective solutions for environments affected by the H1N1 Influenza viral outbreak. The affected area will be thoroughly decontaminated and the process will be verified by using biological indicators to confirm the efficacy.
Assessment Plans for a Flu-Contaminated Environment
- Plan 1: H1N1 Suspect Only
- Plan 2: H1N1 Confirmed Case
- Plan 3: Multiple H1N1 Cases Confirmed
Extremely Effective Bactericide, Fungicide, Virucide & Sporicide
- Wide spectrum: High level disinfectant effective against a wide range of biological agents and category III / IV pathogens
- Environmentally friendly: Uses biodegradable sterilants. The only by products of the decontamination process are oxygen and water vapour
- Safe: The sterilants is non-carcinogenic (unlike formaldehyde) and the safety exposure level is ten times higher.
- Validated: The efficacy of the process is validated using 6-log (spore) biological indicators.