Mold and Mildew Mitigation
Quite often the search for the cause of alleged indoor air-related illnesses has focused on ventilation issues, such as poor air circulation or the presence of chemicals in the workplace. Recently, however, greater attention has been given to the “Sick Building Syndrome” and the effect of microbiological agents, such as Mycotoxins, Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds (mVOC) and Allergens like Aspergillus, Penicillium, and Stachybotrys chartarum, and how they impact indoor air quality.
AEGIS ASIA has vast experience, expert resources and unrivaled track record in this complex area bringing you all the advantages of a one-stop-shop. We are the market leaders in environmental assessment, source control, and eradication. We provide solutions at the cutting edge of this evolving science.
Equipment Deployed for Mold Remediation Work
- Negative air machines and air scrubbers to capture airborne contaminants
- Ozone machines to remove foul smells (last resort)
- Treatment of Non-leaching anti-microbial chemicals to control and prevent the spread of micro-organisms
- Robotic technology to decontaminate contaminated duct-work
- Using latest innovations technology, such as dry fusion blasting, to decontaminate at the sub-micron level!
A Fast, Expert Response for Indoor Microbial Problem
Mold Remediation should be handled by professionals due to its health risks and possible cross-contamination
Aegis Asia assists you to:
- Handle biohazard and toxic materials
- Clean and dispose of waste
- Repair and dry moisture problems
- Eliminate health risk