Incorporation of the AEGIS Microbe Shield technology is possible in three ways. Each approach offers different advantages and efficacy.
- Direct addition of liquid concentrate
- Blending of active solids
- Treated particulate blending.
Microbial reduction of treated surfaces must be verified for the modified formulations, which varies based on different factors. Custom formulating can also yield additional benefits:
- Increased hydrophobicity
- Stain protection
- Odor control
- Non-leaching mode of action
- Environmentally conscious alternatives
Industrial application processes involve spray, paint, dip, and brush techniques, plus direct incorporation into the final product at OEM facilities in some cases.
Product Use Includes:
- Paints, Stains, and Coatings
- Adhesives and Sealants
- Masonry, stone, grout, and concrete
Need help with Product Treatment on Industrial Coatings in Formulated Products?
Our experts are ready to assist you. For immediate response on pricing and information, contact us now!